Hai

naresh chowdary

Dec 6, 2016, 6:44:35 AM12/6/16
to Selenium Users
I am new to selenium and i am facing the following problem..
Exception in thread "main" org.openqa.selenium.UnsupportedCommandException: POST /session/a03b64df-0ee9-45de-8e41-757419a97e01/moveto did not match a known command
Capture.PNG

praveen kumar cherukuri

Dec 6, 2016, 6:51:15 AM12/6/16
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Naresh,

It would be great if you can share the full 'stacktrace' information.
Do you know which line of code is causing this exception.?

Share
- Version of Selenium you are using,
- Version of your browser

On Tue, Dec 6, 2016 at 8:42 AM, naresh chowdary <nareshch...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am new to selenium and i am facing the following problem..
Exception in thread "main" org.openqa.selenium.UnsupportedCommandException: POST /session/a03b64df-0ee9-45de-8e41-757419a97e01/moveto did not match a known command

shruthi v v

Dec 6, 2016, 6:53:33 AM12/6/16
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Naresh,

Exception meaning is this.

Used to indicate that a command used by the remote webdriver is unsupported.

Share
- Version of Selenium you are using,
- Version of your browser
-Version of JAVA

Please check by upgrading to latest version of selenium.

Thanks & Regards,
Shruthi v v

On Tue, Dec 6, 2016 at 5:20 PM, praveen kumar cherukuri <praveen....@gmail.com> wrote:
Naresh,

It would be great if you can share the full 'stacktrace' information.
Do you know which line of code is causing this exception.?

Share
- Version of Selenium you are using,
- Version of your browser

On Tue, Dec 6, 2016 at 8:42 AM, naresh chowdary <nareshch...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am new to selenium and i am facing the following problem..
Exception in thread "main" org.openqa.selenium.UnsupportedCommandException: POST /session/a03b64df-0ee9-45de-8e41-757419a97e01/moveto did not match a known command

⇜Krishnan Mahadevan⇝

Dec 6, 2016, 7:10:51 AM12/6/16
to Selenium Users
Naresh,
I believe that the Actions API support is yet to be finalized in GeckoDriver which explains why you are seeing an UnsupportedOperationException being thrown when you attempted at using Actions api.

I would suggest that you stick to using the older way of working with Firefox [ if you are hell bent on using Firefox for automation ] or switch to using Chrome/IE.

Older way of working with Firefox = Use Firefox 47.0.1 with Selenium 3 [ I vaguely remember the combination, but I think this should do ] But the highlight here is to NOT use Geckodriver.

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan