Good training courses for automated testing using Selenium in Brisbane (Australia)?

Glen van den Bergen

Mar 29, 2015, 9:52:34 PM3/29/15
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
If anyone is based in Brisbane Australia who knows of good training courses for automated testing in Selenium, please let me know.

Ideally I'd like the option to have one-on-one, on-site training at the place I work, so that I can get an automated testing process setup and implement best practices early.

Ranjith Erusa

Dec 13, 2015, 11:46:55 PM12/13/15
to Selenium Users
Hi
Did you find anyone in Brisbane who can do this training in a corporate level

Harry King

Dec 15, 2015, 1:39:07 PM12/15/15
to Selenium Users
Try these guys:

John Smart writes Serenity, a test framework that works with Selenium.  He also created an online course.