Results file can't be created (message error)

Aubry

May 29, 2006, 6:10:16 AM5/29/06
to selenium-users...@googlegroups.com
I use Selenium IDE and RC (RC for automate my tests and create results files).
But when the test I ran is too long, I get this message in response (using the command line):
+ATTENTION: POST http://www.google.fr/selenium-server/postResults HTTP/1.0
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Form too large
at org.mortbay.http.HttpRequest.extractParameters(HttpRequest.java:877)
at org.mortbay.http.HttpRequest.getParameter(HttpRequest.java:944)
at org.openqa.selenium.server.htmlrunner.SeleniumHTMLRunnerResultsHandl
er.handle(SeleniumHTMLRunnerResultsHandler.java:41)
at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1530)
at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1482)
at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.service(HttpConnection.java:816)
at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handleNext(HttpConnection.java:982)
at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:833)
at org.mortbay.http.SocketListener.handleConnection(SocketListener.java:244)
at org.mortbay.util.ThreadedServer.handle(ThreadedServer.java:357)
at org.mortbay.util.ThreadPool$PoolThread.run(ThreadPool.java:534)+

I understand this message error by the fact that the results file can't be created because it is too big.
Someone can help to resolve that problem?
Nicolas

Aubry

May 29, 2006, 6:13:27 AM5/29/06
to selenium-users...@googlegroups.com
I use the tests example given with Selenium and I ran them 3 times one after the other (I copy-paste in the TestSuite.html file) and the result file is not created...

Can you explain me why? Is there a solution to go through?

Message was edited by:
naubry