testing in multiple browser at the same time!

GkCimer

Mar 25, 2015, 1:50:44 AM3/25/15
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to run my test (msunit testing ) in different browers (say IE, chrome and firefox). I know how to do those testing one by one in various browser by changing drives, but I was wondering if I can do that same test in different browsers at the same time!.
When I run my test, it should test on various browsers with out having to change the webdriver and run again.
I am trying to do this test in ms-unit testing and c# code!

Any suggestion or point me towads solution!!

Thanks

Vikas Garg

Mar 25, 2015, 3:29:22 AM3/25/15
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Have you tried using 3 Threads each of which will handle one driver?

Vikas Garg
9811716552

Mukesh otwani

Mar 25, 2015, 2:11:54 PM3/25/15
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hi GK Cimer,

Here is your answer

Please let me know if u r facing any issue

GkCimer

Mar 27, 2015, 8:54:07 AM3/27/15
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Well, I am playing with C# class library project and ms-unit testing so I do not think I can give values to variable in loop during the testing process!