Can't start selenium RC server

hudson

Aug 29, 2006, 7:38:38 AM8/29/06
to selenium-users...@googlegroups.com
Hello!
I have downloaded selenium RC, latest JRE from sun.com and try to start server as mentioned in docs:
<i>java -jar selenium-server.jar -interactive</i> But i got an exception:
<i>
c:\temp\!test\selenium\selenium-rc\server>java -jar selenium-server.jar -interactive
<b>Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError</b>
at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.<init>(HttpContext.java:169)
at org.openqa.selenium.server.SeleniumServer.<init>(SeleniumServer.java:
359)
at org.openqa.selenium.server.SeleniumServer.main(SeleniumServer.java:22
3)
<b>Caused by: java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for base name org/mortbay/http/mime, locale ru_RU</b>
at java.util.ResourceBundle.throwMissingResourceException(Unknown Source
)
at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundleImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle(Unknown Source)
at org.mortbay.http.ResourceCache.<clinit>(ResourceCache.java:51)
... 3 more
</i>
So i cant find an error and can't perform remote test :(

hudson

Aug 30, 2006, 2:11:53 AM8/30/06
to selenium-users...@googlegroups.com
Thanx, <b>Dan</b>! I'll try your advice today and will report to this thread.