Want to click on Hidden button using Selenium Python.

Swapnil Pawar

Feb 24, 2015, 5:08:11 AM2/24/15
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

In my Automation project I want to click on Hidden button using Selenium Python.
Please guide me how I can do it.

Please find attached image for more detail.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
SPawar
selenium-python.jpg

Saimram

Feb 26, 2015, 8:56:07 AM2/26/15
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hi:

I guess this may not be possible to click a button when it is in hidden mode.

PeterJeffreyGale

Feb 26, 2015, 9:03:25 AM2/26/15
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
You might be able to do something with javascript ... but why would you want to simulate clicking on a button when a real user cannot see it and take the action for real?

Perhaps you should talking to the developers about whether the button should be enabled/made visible at this point?