How can I read the test result from sure fire report

Tanusree Mukherjee

Feb 26, 2015, 5:16:43 PM2/26/15
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I'm trying to integrate testlink with selenium web driver.
I'm trying to read the surefire report and get the result "passed" or "Failed" based on the test case name.
Can anyone pls send me any useful link for that?
--
Regards.
Tanusree

krishnan.ma...@gmail.com

Feb 26, 2015, 9:12:40 PM2/26/15
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Your question is more related to testng. So I would suggest that you please post it on the testng Google Groups.

You just need to build a custom listener that can do this for you via testng.

- Krishnan

This message may include free added typos, which you may use for your entertainment.
Courtesy : my SmartPhone!