skype extention page automatically opens in new tab. How to create FF Profile?

NDP

Dec 8, 2016, 10:25:14 AM12/8/16
to Selenium Users
Hi there,

Steps:
  1.  Run the FirefoxDriverDemo class i.e:

import org.openqa.selenium.WebDriver;
import org.openqa.selenium.firefox.FirefoxDriver;

public class FirefoxDriverDemo {

WebDriver driver;
System.setProperty("webdriver.gecko.driver", "C:/Program Files/Selenium/geckodriver.exe");
driver  = new FirefoxDriver();
String baseURL = "http://www.google.co.uk";
driver.get(baseURL);
}

}

Expected result:
One Firefox tab opens in the a new browser and "www.google.co.uk" displays.

Actual result:
A new browser opens successfully HOWEVER 2 tabs open instead of 1:
One tab with blank address and

Resolution:
I understand that I need to create a Firefox profile such as the one below, how do I create and use this profile please?

ProfilesIni profile = new ProfilesIni();
FirefoxProfile myprofile = profile.getProfile("CreatedProfile");
WebDriver driver = new FirefoxDriver(myprofile);

Thanks

NDP

Dec 8, 2016, 3:06:28 PM12/8/16
to Selenium Users