Selenium on Skype group

Oliver

Jan 1, 2012, 1:51:08 PM1/1/12
to Selenium Users
I wish we have a Selenium group on Skype to be able to discuss more
effectively,

If you have Skype nick, please share together,

thanks

bis

Jan 1, 2012, 6:28:09 PM1/1/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
How does setting up a monthly or bi-monthly selenium user group session, where we can demo usages and discuss tips on tough things that we faced and how we got around them?

we can set up an agenda make the call about an hour 30 min of demo (3 x 10 minute sessions) then 10 - 15 min of talks

NARASIMHA

Jan 1, 2012, 9:32:50 PM1/1/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good.. But there would be some practical implications  !

Krishnan Mahadevan

Jan 1, 2012, 9:53:35 PM1/1/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
There is already a chat room wherein you can seek support.

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan

Oliver

Jan 2, 2012, 9:50:49 AM1/2/12
to Selenium Users
I have joined some room in Skype, I see they are very friendly beside
technical discussion, we share all concern thing.

and we usually help solve problem instantly

Nhi Linh

Jan 2, 2012, 10:26:02 PM1/2/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Good ideas. if exist the selenium skype room. pls add me

My skype is vu.the.linh

Thanks!

Mr. VuThe Linh
eXo Platform SEA
8 Flr, Thaiha building, 18/11 alley, Thaiha Str, Hanoi
Skype: vu.the.linh
website:www.exoplatform.com

http://groups.google.com/group/ChonMotNiemVui : vì một ngày mai tương sáng

Phone : +84 984 303 104

tuan le thanh

Jan 2, 2012, 10:39:09 PM1/2/12
to Selenium Users
Pls add my skype: lttuan52

Tks !

Oliver

Jan 2, 2012, 10:50:48 PM1/2/12
to Selenium Users

Thanks, I have added you,

If anybody knows any existing Selenium group on Skype please add us.

Or send you skype nick via my email: loiv...@gmail.com

Thanks,

Ripon Al Wasim

Jan 2, 2012, 10:54:34 PM1/2/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
hello,

Great idea. If there is Selenium Skype room please add me:

ripon_sky

br,
Ripon Al Wasim

raghu nandan

Jan 2, 2012, 11:32:32 PM1/2/12
to Selenium Users
Hello Oliver,

Please add me to the selenium discussion room on skype.

My Skype Name: raghunandan.t

On Jan 3, 8:54 am, Ripon Al Wasim <riponalwa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hello,
>
> Great idea. If there is Selenium Skype room please add me:
>
> ripon_sky
>
> br,
> Ripon Al Wasim
>
> On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 9:26 AM, Nhi Linh <vuthel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Good ideas. if exist the selenium skype room. pls add me
>
> > My skype is vu.the.linh
>
> > Thanks!
>
> > On Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 9:50 PM, Oliver <loivek...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> I have joined some room in Skype, I see they are very friendly beside
> >> technical discussion, we share all concern thing.
>
> >> and we usually help solve problem instantly
>
> >> --
>
> > --
> > Mr. VuThe Linh
> > eXo Platform SEA
> > 8 Flr, Thaiha building, 18/11 alley, Thaiha Str, Hanoi
> > Skype: vu.the.linh
> > website:www.exoplatform.com
>
> >http://groups.google.com/group/ChonMotNiemVui: vì một ngày mai tương sáng
>
> > Phone :+84 984 303 104begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            +84 984 303 104

Satya Goyal

Jan 3, 2012, 12:07:44 AM1/3/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Could you please add me selenium discussion room on Skype : goyal.satyaprakash

Thanks
/Satya
Thanks and Regards,
/Satya

bhaskar kumar

Jan 3, 2012, 12:15:45 AM1/3/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
hi all,

add my skype name: ch.bhaskar

Thanks.
--

Bhaskar Kumar CH
************************************************************************ ******************

************************************************************************ ******************

gati shah

Jan 3, 2012, 1:19:11 AM1/3/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hello ,
Add me also as gatishah on skype chat group.

Thanks in Advance,
Gati

ambrishkumarsoni

Jan 3, 2012, 2:17:24 AM1/3/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Please add me also mine skype is: ambrishkumarsoni

Thanks,
Ambrish

Gaurav Chaturvedi

Jan 3, 2012, 9:26:03 AM1/3/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Request you all to me on skype, my id is :gaurav13.chaturvedi

Regards
GC

Gaurav Chaturvedi

Jan 3, 2012, 9:26:49 AM1/3/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Request you all to add me on skype, my id is :gaurav13.chaturvedi

Regards
GC

kapp...@gmail.com

Jan 3, 2012, 9:59:42 AM1/3/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Me too kappa10j

Thanks

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S™ II Skyrocket™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone.

-------- Original message -------- Subject: Re: [selenium-users] Re: Selenium on Skype group From: Ripon Al Wasim To: seleniu...@googlegroups.com CC:

On Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 9:50 PM, Oliver <loiv...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have joined some room in Skype, I see they are very friendly beside
technical discussion, we share all concern thing.

and we usually help solve problem instantly

Mr. VuThe Linh
eXo Platform SEA
8 Flr, Thaiha building, 18/11 alley, Thaiha Str, Hanoi
Skype: vu.the.linh
website:www.exoplatform.com

http://groups.google.com/group/ChonMotNiemVui : vì một ngày mai tương sáng

Phone : +84 984 303 104

Ashish Thakur

Jan 3, 2012, 11:07:57 AM1/3/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Good Idea !!
Add me: ashish_techie

Regards
Ashish

Julian Arocena

Jan 3, 2012, 12:11:23 PM1/3/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
I like it!!

Thanks!

2012/1/3 Ashish Thakur <its.t...@gmail.com>

--
Julian Arocena
 skype: julian.arocena

tszming

Jan 3, 2012, 10:09:08 AM1/3/12
to Selenium Users
Count me in: tsz-ming

On Jan 3, 10:59 pm, "kappa...@gmail.com" <kappa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Me too kappa10j

Arun Kumaresan

Jan 3, 2012, 4:53:07 PM1/3/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Pls add me too - arunkumaresan.
Regards,
Arun Kumaresan

Oliver

Jan 4, 2012, 10:16:47 PM1/4/12
to Selenium Users
We already has 19 members in this group now.
So happy

Lingam Rajesh

Jan 4, 2012, 10:22:20 PM1/4/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Add me- Skype ID: lingamrajesh

Thanks,
Rajesh

On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 8:46 AM, Oliver <loiv...@gmail.com> wrote:
We already has 19 members in this group now.
So happy

Jayaraman - Inspired to become Software Architect

Jan 5, 2012, 1:32:15 AM1/5/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Add my skype id: jayaraman.bala

Thanks,
Jay!!

On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 8:46 AM, Oliver <loiv...@gmail.com> wrote:
We already has 19 members in this group now.
So happy

sai krishna

Jan 5, 2012, 4:15:55 AM1/5/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Please add me too sai.krishna560

swapnil khurana

Jan 5, 2012, 4:30:19 AM1/5/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hi ..

My id is swapnil.khurana

Regards:
Swapnil

Ivan Vasiliev

Jan 5, 2012, 2:25:11 PM1/5/12
to Selenium Users
+1
skype:vasilievip

On Jan 5, 11:15 am, sai krishna <hotdude...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please add me too sai.krishna560
>
> On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 12:02 PM, Jayaraman - Inspired to become Software
>

> Architect <electrical.i...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Add my skype id: jayaraman.bala
>
> > Thanks,
> > Jay!!

K Chandrasekaran

Jan 5, 2012, 9:59:06 PM1/5/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Please add me also.
Skype: chandru.kalai

Thanks,
Chandru

Prasad Bodke

Jan 5, 2012, 11:58:05 PM1/5/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hi

pls add me
skype : prasad.bodke
Prasad Bodke

Max

Jan 6, 2012, 2:33:07 AM1/6/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
+1 pls
skype id: makc52

Thanks!

zhaogu...@163.com

Jan 6, 2012, 2:44:44 AM1/6/12
to Selenium Users
Seems good , please add me , skype ID : andy.zgc

On Jan 2, 2:51 am, Oliver <loivek...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I wish we have a Selenium group on Skype to be able to discuss more
> effectively,
>
> If you have Skype nick, please share together,
>
> thanks

BHAWNA sahani

Jan 6, 2012, 2:51:43 AM1/6/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hi my id is bhawnasahani

bhawna

Amey

Jan 6, 2012, 1:06:20 PM1/6/12
to Selenium Users
Skype id
ameyspatil

On Jan 6, 2:51 am, BHAWNA sahani <bhawnasah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi my id is  bhawnasahani
>
> bhawna
>
> On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 1:14 PM, zhaoguoca...@163.com

Max

Jan 5, 2012, 7:07:15 PM1/5/12
to Selenium Users
+1
skype:makc52

Thanks!

Shaleni

Jan 6, 2012, 5:43:48 AM1/6/12
to Selenium Users
Hi Please add me too

shalenib4u

On Jan 3, 8:26 am, Nhi Linh <vuthel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Good ideas. if exist the selenium skype room. pls add me
>
> My skype is vu.the.linh
>
> Thanks!
>

> On Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 9:50 PM, Oliver <loivek...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I have joined some room in Skype, I see they are very friendly beside
> > technical discussion, we share all concern thing.
>
> > and we usually help solve problem instantly
>
> > --

Max

Jan 6, 2012, 2:30:05 AM1/6/12
to Selenium Users
+1 pls

skype: makc52

Thanks!

On Jan 5, 1:15 am, sai krishna <hotdude...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please add me too sai.krishna560
>
> On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 12:02 PM, Jayaraman - Inspired to become Software
>

> Architect <electrical.i...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Add my skype id: jayaraman.bala
>
> > Thanks,
> > Jay!!

Ganesh Selenium

Jan 6, 2012, 10:51:13 PM1/6/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Skype ID: ganesh.damisetty

rahul pahwa

Jan 6, 2012, 11:55:00 PM1/6/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Please add me also..my skype ID is rahulpahwa3.

Thanks
--
Best Regards,

Rahul Pahwa
Quality Analyst

Evon Technologies | Phone O: +91 135 65 41801 | Website:
http://www.evontech.com

This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may contain Evon Technologies confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient,any disclosure,copying, use, or distribution of the information included in this message and any attachments is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail at (
admini...@evontech.com) and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Thank you.

jignesh

Jan 7, 2012, 6:13:23 AM1/7/12
to Selenium Users
pls add me....

id:jigneshpatel1407

Regards
Jignesh Patel

Tauffic Hussain

Jan 7, 2012, 6:43:44 AM1/7/12
to Selenium Users
Hello....Please add me on Skype for selenium discussion, id: tauffic07

Thanks,
Tauffic Hussain

Ryan Correia

Jan 6, 2012, 6:15:37 PM1/6/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
plz add!

my skype id: rcorreia.blurb
Regards,

Ryan Thomás Correía Ortega
Lead Engineer | Blurb.com

Sairam Prasath

Jan 7, 2012, 8:56:08 AM1/7/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
I could view series of mail regarding inclusion of contacts in Skype.  Can the Skype Admin let us know the Skype ID to which the contact request has to be sent?

This can avoid multiple users sending the same type of mail.

Thanks,

Regards,
Sairam Prasath.

kotresh gt

Jan 11, 2012, 2:07:56 AM1/11/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hi
Could plz add my skype id:- kotresh.gt

Regards
Kotresh

tulsi.tester

Jan 11, 2012, 3:18:58 AM1/11/12
to Selenium Users
Hi Oliver,

Please add me to skype group. My id is : tulsi.tester

Mallikarjun Yalagi

Jan 11, 2012, 6:27:40 AM1/11/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

      please add me to skype group: name:malluyalagi

Elangovan Ganesan

Jan 11, 2012, 6:36:24 AM1/11/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Please add me too on skype:

skype name : golaganeshg

Gaurav Bansal

Jan 16, 2012, 12:49:45 PM1/16/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Please add me too:

id: gauravbqa

vikas

Jan 11, 2012, 8:35:22 AM1/11/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Plz add me to skype too

id - vikaspsharma

Thanks

Hitesh Panchani

Jan 12, 2012, 11:00:18 AM1/12/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
please add me
skypeid: hiteshkumarpanchani

------------------------
Thanks,
Hitesh Panchani
09049379494

Tarun Bhadauria

Jan 16, 2012, 11:49:16 PM1/16/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
No sure, what's up with this thread.
Every one is asking to be added them to Skype.
Is there any thread moderator for this (sorry, I did not see the the entire thread) post?
Are not there better ways of sharing one Skype id which could be added by all desired to join (sorry again, as I am skype tyro)

~tarun

SRINIVAS GS

Jan 16, 2012, 11:54:15 PM1/16/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Can you please add me to skype,

Id: gssrinivas16

Regards
Srinivas

rahul mendiratta

Jan 17, 2012, 12:59:26 AM1/17/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Please add me to rahulmendiratta1

Ansar S N

Jan 17, 2012, 2:30:02 AM1/17/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Please add me too
skype id : ansarsn.sn

Thanks
Ansar

--
Kind Regards,
Ansar

Manar Husrieh

Jan 17, 2012, 6:26:15 AM1/17/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com

Hi,
Can you please add me

Manar.husrieh
Thanks

Regards,
Manar Husrieh
” All for One, One for All”

Gulshan Saini

Jan 17, 2012, 6:55:05 AM1/17/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I just want to know who is adding you guys in group? Don't waste your time here.

Thanks
Gulshan

Krishnan Mahadevan

Jan 17, 2012, 6:56:50 AM1/17/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
+1 to that.. coz I had that same very question :)

I suggest that for people who would need immediate help and are looking for a chat kind of a mechanism, please use this :
http://seleniumhq.org/support/ (Refer to the chat room section of this page)

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan

Gulshan

[LV]EdzaUps

Jan 24, 2012, 9:51:05 AM1/24/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
my skype nick is- edijsx3

Oliver

Feb 9, 2012, 1:46:05 AM2/9/12
to Selenium Users
we are working well on skype group everyday,

If you don't want to share you ID here, Please add my ID: loivekhan

Sunil Kumar Vasudevan

Feb 9, 2012, 2:13:39 AM2/9/12
to Selenium Users
great !dea... super like.

thanks
Sunil

On Jan 5, 2:15 pm, sai krishna <hotdude...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please add me too sai.krishna560
>
> On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 12:02 PM, Jayaraman - Inspired to become Software
>

> Architect <electrical.i...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Add my skype id: jayaraman.bala
>
> > Thanks,
> > Jay!!
>
> > On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 8:46 AM, Oliver <loivek...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> We already has 19 members in this group now.
> >> So happy
>
> >> --
>
> >  --
> > "Selenium Users" group.

prsnth

Mar 30, 2012, 1:30:58 AM3/30/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hi to all,

           Am eager to join in tis discussion so please add me @ skype:prsnth

looking forward to chat wit selenium users

Thanks and regardsm
G.Prasanth
Message has been deleted

Syed Sayem

Jun 8, 2012, 10:20:24 PM6/8/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Add me please, Skype ID: sayems

On Friday, June 8, 2012 8:01:35 PM UTC-4, Newbee wrote:
can you please add me too.. skype id : achaudhari2

On Friday, June 8, 2012 8:01:35 PM UTC-4, Newbee wrote:
can you please add me too.. skype id : achaudhari2

GaryLee

Jun 9, 2012, 4:25:21 AM6/9/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
My skypeID is ligang19840904,pls add me@this.

Oliver

Nov 2, 2012, 12:48:56 PM11/2/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com

I HAVE ADDED ALL OF YOU.

Snehasish Saha

Nov 2, 2012, 12:56:35 PM11/2/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Please add me also... skype id: snehasish.saha3

Thanks & Regards,
Snehasish Saha
Mobile: 9007338293, 9088848886

ghantasala anji

Nov 3, 2012, 6:52:43 AM11/3/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
i sent req all my skype id:veeranjaneyulu.ghantasala

mahadi

Nov 3, 2012, 3:12:46 PM11/3/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Please add me in the skype group by Skype id: mahadibgd

Regards,
mahadi

On Saturday, November 3, 2012 1:58:15 PM UTC+1, Subrahmanyam Rentala wrote:
my skype id :srentala1. Please add me if the group is already created.

~Subrahmanyam

Mehanik

Nov 4, 2012, 1:11:34 PM11/4/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Do not forget to add me please. Skype id: nikolajvm

Shr N

Nov 4, 2012, 2:03:21 PM11/4/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
pls add me too, mine is indiamithu

On Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 10:11 AM, Mehanik <mahinko...@gmail.com> wrote:
Do not forget to add me please. Skype id: nikolajvm

Satya Goyal

Nov 4, 2012, 9:34:38 PM11/4/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Pls add me .. goyal.sat...@gmail.com
--
Thanks and Regards,
/Satya

Gopal Krishna

Nov 4, 2012, 9:46:47 PM11/4/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
HI this is gopal
add me in skype my id is @  gopal.munagala       ( location is pune select......)
we will share our knowledge on  slenium tool bye ......
thnak u
gopal
On Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 11:41 PM, Mehanik <mahinko...@gmail.com> wrote:
Do not forget to add me please. Skype id: nikolajvm

gopala krishna munagala

shobhit gupta

Nov 4, 2012, 11:39:28 PM11/4/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Please add me also in skype my id is @  shobhit.1982

Ramesh Kumar

Nov 5, 2012, 12:43:15 AM11/5/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Please add me : skype ID calysto_ramesh

Oliver

Nov 5, 2012, 4:08:09 AM11/5/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
I have recently added all of you.

Welcome

Sonia saini

Nov 5, 2012, 5:34:30 AM11/5/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Can you please add me ,too.
sonia.saini48

On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 2:38 PM, Oliver <loiv...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have recently added all of you.

Welcome

Abhishek Singh

Nov 5, 2012, 6:05:51 AM11/5/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Please Add me also .....
Skype ID : abhisheksingh.sr

praveen gaur

Nov 5, 2012, 6:08:29 AM11/5/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
hi add me too
my skype id is-praveen.gaur4

thnaks

praveen gaur

Dinesh s

Nov 5, 2012, 8:06:54 AM11/5/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hi

add me too
my skype id is:  amulya.d1

Thanks
DineshS

kotresh gt

Nov 16, 2012, 4:28:49 AM11/16/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hi ,

My skype id :kotresh.gt. Please add me if the group is already created

Regards
Kotresh

rrapha 84

Nov 16, 2012, 9:47:49 AM11/16/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Please add me : skype ID rafael.matos_reserve

2012/11/2 Oliver <loiv...@gmail.com>

Harish Pandurala

Nov 16, 2012, 10:22:57 PM11/16/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Please add me : skype ID harish.pandurala
--
Thanks & Regards,
Harish Pandurala

Pradeep qa

Nov 19, 2012, 1:31:42 AM11/19/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hi
Count and add me here,

ID: pradeepim

Ram Maram

Nov 19, 2012, 3:09:38 AM11/19/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Plz count me, My Id: maram.apps

Thanks,
Ram.
Thanks and Regards,
M.Sitaramireddy.

Muzzamil

Nov 19, 2012, 3:41:12 AM11/19/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Please add me. Skype ID: muzzamil.webvirtue

Nitesh Goyal

Aug 28, 2013, 7:05:02 AM8/28/13
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Please add me also. Skypid : niteshgoyal1302

Brijesh Yadav

Aug 28, 2013, 7:10:23 AM8/28/13
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com

Hi

Please add me also on this skype group

email id :- brije...@gmail.com And skype Name is :- brijesh9971

Thanks

Biswajit Samal

Aug 28, 2013, 7:28:23 AM8/28/13
to selenium-users
Please add me, my skype id is:-samalbiswajit

On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 10:18 PM, Oliver <loiv...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thans and Regards
Biswajit Samal

jeevan

Aug 28, 2013, 9:46:01 AM8/28/13
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Add me too: g1reddy24

Thanks,
Jeevan.

Hari

Aug 29, 2013, 1:29:52 AM8/29/13
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
  Please add me in the skype

ID: harikrishnan_19

Himanth

Aug 29, 2013, 1:50:46 AM8/29/13
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Please add me to the group
My skype id is :himanth_raju

Thanks.

Sachin Maru

Aug 29, 2013, 3:51:59 AM8/29/13
to Selenium
Hi All,

Please add me in the Skype group.

my id is : sachin.maru

Thanks & Regards,
Sachin Maru

Oliver

Aug 29, 2013, 3:55:22 AM8/29/13
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
I'VE ADDED all YOU .

ENJOY.

THANKS

Pavan Gupta

Aug 29, 2013, 8:54:45 AM8/29/13
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
great Idea guys, please add me (skypeID: pvn.gupta.2009) as well :)

Hamid

Aug 29, 2013, 11:10:21 AM8/29/13
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Please add my skype name, amazighmariken to your list.
Thanks!
Hamid Assous

Hanish Jadala

Aug 30, 2013, 4:32:30 PM8/30/13
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Please add my skype name, itshanishonselenium to your list.
Thanks!
Hanish

pankaj khare

Aug 31, 2013, 3:09:51 AM8/31/13
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Please add me also. Skypid : pankaj.0405

Thanks,
Pankaj Khare

黄吉浩

Aug 31, 2013, 10:09:59 PM8/31/13
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
me too.
skyid: hppyhjh
thanks.

Chetan Parmar

Sep 1, 2013, 7:29:19 PM9/1/13
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com

Please add me my skype id is ChetanParmar24

srinivas kadiyala

Sep 1, 2013, 10:11:18 PM9/1/13
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Add me into it: My skype id: srinivasskc

Dhiraj

Sep 2, 2013, 1:41:11 AM9/2/13
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Please add me skype id:  dhirajchaubey