Selenium IDE source code for enhanching the features

Achyuth Pydmarri

Sep 7, 2015, 12:33:36 AM9/7/15
to Selenium Users
Hello All,

I am newbie. I do have a 10+ experience in automation and an architect for automation activities.

Lately I came up with a new design which requires source code of Selenium firefox ide. Where can I get the code of IDE in java and how can I use it ?

Please do help, will share the idea and also project

Thanks
Achyuth

Krishnan Mahadevan

Sep 7, 2015, 12:35:03 AM9/7/15
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Achyuth,

The source code of Selenium IDE is in Javascript and NOT java.

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan

"All the desirable things in life are either illegal, expensive, fattening or in love with someone else!"

spsman...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2017, 9:56:10 PM2/2/17
to Selenium Users
Is there any link which describes the installation of this code to your local system?

Thanks
Manikandan

Anand

Feb 3, 2017, 2:30:28 AM2/3/17
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
download the code. Its a source management site (GIT)

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/selenium-users/73f3bd8c-589d-4966-ac66-7cd3dbad7aa4%40googlegroups.com.

rajesh makwana

Aug 20, 2017, 11:49:27 PM8/20/17
to Selenium Users
hi there,
Good afternoon everyone over here,
Myself Rajesh and am living in UK, I am using windows 10 operating system and download firefox , when i try to install plugins of selenium ide but all the times the add button gets disable and it shows me about some permission.
If anyone can reply me and help me to sort out thisproblem please.

Thanks
Rajesh