spent the last 9 months making this selenium-ide replacement. let me know any feedback.

Joseph Jung

Oct 16, 2017, 10:40:54 PM10/16/17
to Selenium Users
Hey guys,

Sorry if this is spammy... but I wanted to share that I've spent the last 9 months in my spare time making this selenium ide replacement... (you can even see me starting it while writing a daily dev blog here:  snaptest.io/dailydevblog ).  The thing is getting rather large... and I'm hoping to get all the features of selenium ide + the extra plugins like flow control and warnings etc.  it's at snaptest.io and I'd love some feedback.  Honestly it's the largest project I've undertaken, but has been really helpful to use at work already.  I'm considering open-sourcing it... or at least making it like postman so you don't have to sign in to keep your tests.  Making this up as I go haha.

Please let me know what you think.  Love good feedback.

Joe

Serguei Kouzmine

Oct 29, 2017, 12:04:43 PM10/29/17
to Selenium Users
Hello Joseph

Are you planning to place the code on github ?

Is https://github.com/ozymandias547/snaptest the project you are referring to ?

I am interested in contributing / merging your project with mine [ https://github.com/sergueik/SWET ] ,
My application is written in plain java / SWT,  and Javascript (but not atom), and serves the same purpose.

Please let me know the timeline.

Thanks,

Serguei Kouzmine