Introducing "Grid-o-padesham" - Grid2 tutorial

Krishnan Mahadevan

Aug 15, 2017, 10:32:42 PM8/15/17
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com

Folks,

It gives me great pleasure in sharing “Grid-o-padesham”, a one-stop-shop place for all your Grid2 related learnings.

https://rationaleemotions.github.io/gridopadesham/

I have tried to document all things that I have learnt about the Grid over these years, from building custom proxies, to custom capability matchers, to adding servlets, to using different parameters that the Grid infrastructure provides.

Please take a look and if you would like to see something specific as documentation which is missing, create issues on https://github.com/RationaleEmotions/gridopadesham

Thanks & Regards

Krishnan Mahadevan

Shawn McCarthy

Aug 16, 2017, 4:00:16 PM8/16/17
to Selenium Users
This is awesome. Thank you Krishnan !

Diego Fernando Molina

Aug 29, 2017, 9:36:14 AM8/29/17
to Selenium Users
That's great! Thanks for sharing that info.