Suggest me some website to learn RESTAPI

Swathi Donthireddy

Feb 19, 2018, 10:44:06 PM2/19/18
to Selenium Users
Hi ,

Can anyone suggest me to learn RESTAPI. and how to start work on that (example projects)

Thanks in advance

Krishnan Mahadevan

Feb 19, 2018, 10:46:11 PM2/19/18
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com

Please help keep this forum relevant by posting queries that are ONLY related to Selenium/WebDriver.

Thanks & Regards

Krishnan Mahadevan

Date: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 9:14 AM
To: Selenium Users <seleniu...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [selenium-users] Suggest me some website to learn RESTAPI

Hi ,

Can anyone suggest me to learn RESTAPI. and how to start work on that (example projects)

Thanks in advance

Ajay Goenka

Feb 20, 2018, 12:07:13 AM2/20/18
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Swathi,

Did you want to lean api testing trough automation ?

Thanks,
Ajay

Swathi Donthireddy