Inconsistent results with selenium RC

已查看 140 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

santhosh venkat

未读,
2011年11月10日 00:36:422011/11/10
收件人 seleniu...@googlegroups.com、selenium-...@googlegroups.com
Dear All

I am running selenium RC. While running my regression the results are not consistent.

i.e, scripts which runs today are failing the other day. I am not sure why it is happening. Following are the exceptions that am getting often. I searched some forums and added the waitforpagetoload in many scripts. but still it is failing.  Kindly help what should i do to avoid this in the future

Exception 1 :

Caused by: com.thoughtworks.selenium.SeleniumException: ERROR: Command execution failure. Please search the forum at http://clearspace.openqa.orgfor error details from the log window.  The error message is: Permission denied
at com.thoughtworks.selenium.HttpCommandProcessor.throwAssertionFailureExceptionOrError(HttpCommandProcessor.java:97)
at com.thoughtworks.selenium.HttpCommandProcessor.doCommand(HttpCommandProcessor.java:91)
at com.thoughtworks.selenium.DefaultSelenium.click(DefaultSelenium.java:167)

Exception 2 :

Caused by: com.thoughtworks.selenium.SeleniumException: ERROR: Command execution failure. Please search the forum at http://clearspace.openqa.org for error details from the log window.  The error message is: Unspecified error.
        at com.thoughtworks.selenium.HttpCommandProcessor.throwAssertionFailureExceptionOrError(HttpCommandProcessor.java:97)
        at com.thoughtworks.selenium.HttpCommandProcessor.doCommand(HttpCommandProcessor.java:91)
        at com.thoughtworks.selenium.DefaultSelenium.click(DefaultSelenium.java:167)

Exception 3 :

Caused by: com.thoughtworks.selenium.SeleniumException: ERROR: Current window or frame is closed!
        at com.thoughtworks.selenium.HttpCommandProcessor.throwAssertionFailureExceptionOrError(HttpCommandProcessor.java:97)
        at com.thoughtworks.selenium.HttpCommandProcessor.doCommand(HttpCommandProcessor.java:91)
        at com.thoughtworks.selenium.DefaultSelenium.open(DefaultSelenium.java:335)

Thanks

Santhosh

santhosh venkat

未读,
2011年11月11日 00:23:062011/11/11
收件人 seleniu...@googlegroups.com、selenium-...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Is there an response for the below question ?

Santhosh

Mark Collin

未读,
2011年11月11日 04:38:582011/11/11
收件人 seleniu...@googlegroups.com

At a guess it looks like the browser process has been killed whilst Selenium is trying to run tests and as a result it’s unable to execute commands on the browser.

-- This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify postm...@ardescosolutions.com

santhosh venkat

未读,
2011年11月14日 05:54:582011/11/14
收件人 seleniu...@googlegroups.com
No, the browser is still alive... Since i did not fine any answer from anyone. I hope it might be a bug with selenium or the selenium could not able to run the regression ?
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子