Packages

Skip to the first unread message

ste...@veroveli.com

14 Oct 2017, 1:32:05 am14/10/17
to Selenium Users

Can someone help me here. How do i import all the packages. I want to use all the browsers
package org.openqa.selenium.example;

import org.openqa.selenium.By;
import org.openqa.selenium.WebDriver;
import org.openqa.selenium.WebElement;
import org.openqa.selenium.firefox.FirefoxDriver;
import org.openqa.selenium.support.ui.ExpectedCondition;
import org.openqa.selenium.support.ui.WebDriverWait

MY class
package org.openqa.selenium;

import org.openqa.selenium.chrome.ChromeDriver;
import org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver;

public class FirefoxDriver {

FirefoxDriver driver = new FirefoxDriver(); //Browser launch
driver.get ("https//test-configurator.scania.com/2"); // Opens the Url
System.out.println(getTitle()); //Get the Web Title(SCANIA)
System.out.println(driver.getPageSource());
System.out.println(driver.getCurrentUrl());
driver.close(); //closes the current window
driver.quit (); //Quits
}

Krishnan Mahadevan

14 Oct 2017, 5:23:49 am14/10/17