[selenium-users] selecting frame during playback is not working

satish

May 20, 2010, 9:09:42 AM5/20/10
to Selenium Users

Hi,

Need help!!!!
Am new to Selenium and trying to work on functional automation.

I have recoded the script and running it in eclipse (junit format).

Problem is when I am running the script it gives an error (timedout).
I am getting the required page and selenium should click on one of the
frame to continue further. Am unable to make selenium continue from
that point. Any help is appreciated..

The following is the code and error message from:

selenium.waitForPageToLoad("90000");
selenium.click("itemTextLink0");
selenium.selectFrame("relative=up");
selenium.selectFrame("basefrm");

Error message:
com.thoughtworks.selenium.SeleniumException: Timed out after 90000ms
at
com.thoughtworks.selenium.HttpCommandProcessor.throwAssertionFailureExceptionOrError(HttpCommandProcessor.java:
97)
at
com.thoughtworks.selenium.HttpCommandProcessor.doCommand(HttpCommandProcessor.java:
91)
at
com.thoughtworks.selenium.DefaultSelenium.waitForPageToLoad(DefaultSelenium.java:
635)

Also need help with Selenium frameworks...please advise

Thanks in advance,
Satish