Tracking the changes mentioned in Changelog

Eugene Shragovich

Nov 23, 2017, 10:39:03 PM11/23/17
to Selenium Users
Hi all,

Every now and then, I view the CHANGELOG:

to see what changes have been made to Selenium code.

What I can see is a summary which is great but what I would like is to get some more information. For example, there must be a reason for each change and I would love to know what is it. My assumption is that for each change there must be an open issue somewhere, probably providing some information that can help to get some insight into what was changed exactly and why.

It would also be great to see the actual code commit to see what changed.

Is there any way to access/find this information?

Thanks,
Eugene