selenium -rc ,didnt run sometimes

Sasi kumar

Aug 12, 2010, 7:11:12 AM8/12/10
to Selenium Users
it works fine in my machine if i try it in some other machine it
opens below link and stops??.any one faced the problem?

http://localhost:3124/selenium-server/core/Blank.html?stcode is like

selenium = new DefaultSelenium("localhost", 3124, "*firefox",
"https://");

Sasi kumar

Aug 13, 2010, 1:37:32 AM8/13/10
to Selenium Users
following is trace,

java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not contact Selenium Server; have
you started it on 'localhost:4444' ?
Read more at http://seleniumhq.org/projects/remote-control/not-started.html
Connection refused: connect
at
com.thoughtworks.selenium.DefaultSelenium.start(DefaultSelenium.java:
97)
at
com.thoughtworks.selenium.SeleneseTestBase.setUp(SeleneseTestBase.java:
119)
at
com.thoughtworks.selenium.SeleneseTestBase.setUp(SeleneseTestBase.java:
100)
at
com.thoughtworks.selenium.SeleneseTestCase.setUp(SeleneseTestCase.java:
78)
at com.zoho.contacts.contact.CreateContact.setUp(CreateContact.java:
21)
at
com.thoughtworks.selenium.SeleneseTestCase.runBare(SeleneseTestCase.java:
212)
at
com.zoho.qa.server.servlet.SeleniumServlet.doPost(SeleniumServlet.java:
103)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:727)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:
290)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:
206)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:
233)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:
191)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:
128)
at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:
102)
at
org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:
568)
at
org.apache.catalina.authenticator.SingleSignOn.invoke(SingleSignOn.java:
394)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:
109)
at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:
286)
at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:
845)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol
$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:583)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:
447)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

EditContact Error Show Trace

On Aug 12, 4:11 pm, Sasi kumar <sasiku...@gmail.com> wrote:
> it works fine in my machine if i try it in some other machine it
> opens below link and stops??.any one faced the problem?
>
> http://localhost:3124/selenium-server/core/Blank.html?stcodeis like

AJ

Aug 13, 2010, 1:46:48 AM8/13/10
to Selenium Users
Did you start your hub correctly?
Is the port number and hubURL correct while launching RC?

On Aug 12, 6:11 am, Sasi kumar <sasiku...@gmail.com> wrote:
> it works fine in my machine if i try it in some other machine it
> opens below link and stops??.any one faced the problem?
>
> http://localhost:3124/selenium-server/core/Blank.html?stcodeis like

Sasi kumar

Aug 13, 2010, 5:22:09 AM8/13/10
to Selenium Users
this is not grib ,it is RC setup.only difference is iam starting
server from code.both pot number are same when i print

-> i start server.start
-> new Defaultslenium ();

while printing both port are same!!