Unable to fill form page in IE11

ambicashri shetty

Aug 22, 2016, 9:26:22 AM8/22/16
to Selenium Users
I am trying to login to a page which has a form field in IE 11, Windows 8.1 64 bit OS.
I am facing two issues,
1. I have set the Protected mode settings, enabled the registry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\FeatureControl\FEATURE_BFCACHE.
Browser gets allocated according to selenium grid but it doesn't load the required URL.

2. If the URL loads, it is detecting the username and password field but it doesn't set the field values. The same works fine for chrome and firefox browser.

Panikera Raj

Aug 23, 2016, 1:18:11 AM8/23/16
to selenium-users
Check after loading page, username and password fields are isenabled?

-Panikera

ankit shah

Aug 23, 2016, 3:21:25 AM8/23/16
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Download 32-bit IE driver and put implicit wait for the same.
It will work.

-Ankit

Harry King

Aug 23, 2016, 4:43:46 AM8/23/16
to Selenium Users
I've seen this a couple of times, and have solved it by adding the page under test to Trusted Sites in IE.