Re: Please help me(new to selenium testcase) page not found error while in custom google-chrome selenium test case

ยอดดู 56 ครั้ง
ข้ามไปที่ข้อความที่ยังไม่อ่านรายการแรก

Krishnan Mahadevan

ยังไม่อ่าน,
23 พ.ย. 2554 05:20:0523/11/54
ถึง Mani Mekalai, Selenium Users
<<Adding Selenium Users >>

What version of Selenium are you using ?
Is this with Selenium 2.13.0 ?

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 3:22 PM, Mani Mekalai <meka...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Team,

        I am getting page not found error while in custom google-
chrome selenium test case . whats wrong on my side?? here i with attached the
screenshot of error page and source code of the testcase. why this
type of
error happen?? can you say the reason ?? how to overcome this ??

path is redirected to somthing like this " https://www.google.com/selenium-server/core/RemoteRunner.html?sessionId=a8632092c0e0435fbd740985ca3cff5c&multiWindow=false&baseUrl=https://www.google.com/&debugMode=true
 public class SearchStr extends SeleneseTestCase {
      @Before
      public void setUp() throws Exception {
              selenium = new DefaultSelenium("localhost", 4444,
"*custom
/opt/google/chrome/google-
chrome", "http://www.google.com/");

              selenium.start();
      }
      public static Test suite() {
              TestSuite suite = new TestSuite(SearchStr.class);
              return suite;
      }
              junit.textui.TestRunner.run(suite());
      }
 public void testSearchStr() throws Exception {

selenium.open("/");Thread.sleep(2000);selenium.waitForPageToLoad("50000");
}
public void tearDown() throws Exception {
selenium.stop();
      }
}

thanks
mani.S

script-cover

ยังไม่อ่าน,
25 พ.ย. 2554 03:41:2125/11/54
ถึง Selenium Users
i am using Selenium 2.6.0 and chrome 7X.

On Nov 23, 3:20 pm, Krishnan Mahadevan

<krishnan.mahadevan1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> <<Adding Selenium Users >>
>
> What version of Selenium are you using ?
> Is this with Selenium 2.13.0 ?
>
> Thanks & Regards
> Krishnan Mahadevan
>
> "All the desirable things in life are either illegal, expensive, fattening
> or in love with someone else!"
>

> On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 3:22 PM, Mani Mekalai <mekala...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Dear Team,
>
> >         I am getting page not found error while in custom google-
> > chrome selenium test case . whats wrong on my side?? here i with attached
> > the
> > screenshot of error page and source code of the testcase. why this
> > type of
> > error happen?? can you say the reason ?? how to overcome this ??
>
> > path is redirected to somthing like this "

> >https://www.google.com/selenium-server/core/RemoteRunner.html?session...

Krishnan Mahadevan

ยังไม่อ่าน,
25 พ.ย. 2554 23:19:5725/11/54
ถึง seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Can you please try using selenium 2.13.0 and see if that helps ?
2.6.0 is a bit older version

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan

Mani Mekalai

ยังไม่อ่าน,
27 พ.ย. 2554 23:02:4727/11/54
ถึง seleniu...@googlegroups.com

I have tried in 2.13.0 with chrome 10 x.. same problem occurred ...

Krishnan Mahadevan

ยังไม่อ่าน,
28 พ.ย. 2554 14:08:4728/11/54
ถึง seleniu...@googlegroups.com
The following worked for me with Chrome "15.0.874.121" and selenium 2.13.0

Selenium selenium = new DefaultSelenium("localhost",4444,"*googlechrome", "http://www.google.com");
selenium.start();
selenium.open("http://www.facebook.com");
selenium.close();
}

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan

Mani Mekalai

ยังไม่อ่าน,
29 พ.ย. 2554 01:46:4029/11/54
ถึง seleniu...@googlegroups.com
hai ,

            *googlechrome is working very well for me also ... but i am speaking about *custom path of the googlechrome. showing page not found error..

Krishnan Mahadevan

ยังไม่อ่าน,
29 พ.ย. 2554 02:09:0229/11/54
ถึง seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Is there any specific reason as to why would you want to work with a custom installation of google chrome ?

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan

Mani Mekalai

ยังไม่อ่าน,
29 พ.ย. 2554 03:27:0129/11/54
ถึง seleniu...@googlegroups.com
I have installed one chrome extension in chrome browser... i need chrome extension when selenium testcase run..but when i used *googlechrome extension is not loaded.. so i am trying custom browser.........

Krishnan Mahadevan

ยังไม่อ่าน,
29 พ.ย. 2554 03:54:1129/11/54
ถึง seleniu...@googlegroups.com
If its not a hard-core requirement that you would have to work with DefaultSelenium, perhaps you can try switching over to ChromeDriver instead ?
I know ChromeDriver supports command-line switches that can be passed to the actual chrome browser itself.

Alternatively you could also try to work with WebDriverBackedSelenium instead of DefaultSelenium

Hope that helps !

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan

Mani Mekalai

ยังไม่อ่าน,
29 พ.ย. 2554 04:10:0629/11/54
ถึง seleniu...@googlegroups.com

I have tried ChromeDriver . my custom google chrome open but web page is not loaded.. is there any version specification (ie: chromw browser version &selenium-server-standalone-X.jar ). I am getting following errors when i run my java file.

Exception in thread "main" org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException: Timed out waiting for ChromeDriver server to start.
Build info: version: 'unknown', revision: 'unknown', time: 'unknown'
System info: os.name: 'Linux', os.arch: 'amd64', os.version: '2.6.38-10-generic', java.version: '1.6.0_22'
Driver info: driver.version: unknown
    at org.openqa.selenium.chrome.ChromeDriverService.start(ChromeDriverService.java:147)
    at testGoogleSearch.createAndStartService(testGoogleSearch.java:37)
    at testGoogleSearch.main(testGoogleSearch.java:25)
Caused by: org.openqa.selenium.net.UrlChecker$TimeoutException: Timed out waiting for [http://localhost:9928/status, http://localhost:9928/healthz] to be available after 20002 ms
    at org.openqa.selenium.net.UrlChecker.waitUntilAvailable(UrlChecker.java:86)
    at org.openqa.selenium.chrome.ChromeDriverService.start(ChromeDriverService.java:145)
    ... 2 more
Caused by: com.google.common.util.concurrent.UncheckedTimeoutException: java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException
    at com.google.common.util.concurrent.SimpleTimeLimiter.callWithTimeout(SimpleTimeLimiter.java:143)
    at org.openqa.selenium.net.UrlChecker.waitUntilAvailable(UrlChecker.java:61)
    ... 3 more
Caused by: java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerGet(FutureTask.java:258)
    at com.google.common.util.concurrent.SimpleTimeLimiter.callWithTimeout(SimpleTimeLimiter.java:130)
    ... 4 more

Krishnan Mahadevan

ยังไม่อ่าน,
29 พ.ย. 2554 04:17:0029/11/54
ถึง seleniu...@googlegroups.com
I suggest that you please take a look at here : http://code.google.com/p/selenium/wiki/ChromeDriver#Overriding_the_Chrome_binary_location

Also please share the code that you are trying to use because you keep mentioning that you are starting selenium-server-standalone.

For ChromeDriver or any other WebDriver flavor for that matter, selenium-server-standalone NEEDNOT be spawned at all. It is required only when working with DefaultSelenium. Please switch over to either ChromeDriver (class from Selenium2) or WebDriverBackedSelenium (class from Selenium2)

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan

ตอบทุกคน
ตอบกลับผู้สร้าง