Need help in adding a file to selenium jar

Anand Jayaram

Jul 13, 2015, 2:16:04 PM7/13/15
to selenium-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am trying to add a file to selenium source code to remove the cookies from safari browser before starting the test. The current logic of deleting the temp files isn't working in my test machine.

My solution was to add a objective c file which contains the code to remove all cookies. Then call that file as a unix process from within the safaridrivercommandexecutor. I am stuck at building the driver jar after adding the objective c file in safaridriver folder.

Here is what I did:

Created a folder inside javascript named safariclean and added the required file. Then created a build.desc with the below data:
export_file(name = "safariclean",
  srcs = ["safaricleanup"],
  out = "safariclean"
)

In the SafariDriver->build.desc, I added the line

  embedded = [
    "//javascript/safari-driver:client",
    "//javascript/safari-driver/prebuilt:SafariDriver",
    "//javascript/safariclean:safariclean",

  ])

This is giving a circular dependency error.
Circular dependency detected: TOP => safari => //java/client/src/org/openqa/selenium/safari => //java/client/src/org/openqa/selenium/safari:safari => build\java
\client\src\org\openqa\selenium\safari\safari.jar => //javascript/safariclean:safariclean => //javascript/safariclean:safariclean

Any idea on how can I get this fixed?

Thanks,
Anand

Anand Jayaram

Jul 14, 2015, 6:55:56 AM7/14/15
to selenium-...@googlegroups.com
Never mind. I could fix this using custom proxy and servlets. I now have a clean safari profile to test.

Regards,,
AJ