Proposal for adding diemol to docker-selenium team

Daniel Davison

Jun 14, 2017, 10:24:00 AM6/14/17
to Selenium Developers
Hi all,

I'd like to set in motion adding Diego Molina (@diemol) to a docker-selenium team.  (If this team is not created, would need this created).

He's been a great help ever since I announced at SeConf 2017 US that the team needed help; he jumped in immediately and started helping respond to issues, committed to the source base and has been also involved recently in the discussion of the future-state of docker-selenium.

He also works next to @elgalu (the original creator of docker-selenium)

Let me know what you think.
Dan.

Lucas Tierney

Jun 14, 2017, 10:52:11 AM6/14/17
to Selenium Developers
+1 He's been very active with the docker repo issues and also helps out in IRC

Luke Inman-Semerau

Jun 14, 2017, 11:49:23 AM6/14/17
to selenium-...@googlegroups.com
good enough for me :) invite sent. Welcome to the team!

Diego Fernando Molina

Jun 14, 2017, 3:16:29 PM6/14/17
to Selenium Developers
Thanks a lot! Quite happy to keep helping :)

Simon Stewart

Jun 16, 2017, 2:34:53 PM6/16/17
to selenium-developers
Seconded! Welcome onboard :)