Re: docker-selenium maintainer

Matthew Smith

Feb 10, 2016, 1:35:16 PM2/10/16
to Kay Abendroth, marekj rubytester, selenium-...@googlegroups.com, Leo Gallucci
Perhaps I should have sent this to the Selenium Developers mailing list.

On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 9:17 AM Kay Abendroth <k.abe...@epages.com> wrote:
Hello,

any updates on adding me to the list?

Regards,
Kay

On 28 Jan 2016, at 20:17, marekj rubytester <rubyt...@rubytester.com<mailto:rubyt...@rubytester.com>> wrote:

Thank you Kay,

Matt or Leo, can one of you please add Kay to the docker-owners team?

Marek J

On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 11:28 AM, Kay Abendroth <k.abe...@epages.com<mailto:k.abe...@epages.com>> wrote:
Hello Marek,

thanks for the offer. I’m glad to help where I can. Depending on the issues or PRs coming in
I might need help deciding whether it’s an issue we want to/need to tackle or if the proposed
change is ok, but I’d like to jump in to help.

Regards,
Kay

> On 27 Jan 2016, at 16:03, marekj rubytester <rubyt...@rubytester.com<mailto:rubyt...@rubytester.com>> wrote:
>
> Hi Kay,
> This is Marek J, aka rubytester.
> Thank you so much for your contributions to the docker-selenium project
> Would you like to become a maintainer?
> I've been quite busy with my family and work life in the last 2 months I could really use your assistance in pull requests and issues.
>
> Please let me know
>
> Sincerely, Marek J

Luke Inman-Semerau

Feb 10, 2016, 1:40:49 PM2/10/16