Connect Selenium with Sleipnir

Nhữ Văn Cử

Nov 5, 2015, 4:46:51 PM11/5/15
to Selenium Developers
Hi Selenium team,

When I checked on your official document, Selenium supported Chrome, Firefox, Opera, IE, Safari.
But in now, I want to connect Selenium with Sleipnir. Did you have any plan to support Sleipnir browser?
If you dont. Can you give me some support document to do that?

Thanks!

David Burns

Nov 6, 2015, 5:04:58 AM11/6/15
to selenium-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We, as a project, are moving more and more of the browser support to the browser vendors so will not be supporting Sleipnir. We have been working to make sure that there is a specification[1] if you want to build your own implementation.

[1] http://w3c.github.io/webdriver/webdriver-spec.html

David

Nhữ Văn Cử

Nov 6, 2015, 5:50:40 PM11/6/15
to Selenium Developers
Hi David,

Thank you so much for your support. I really want to make a SleipnirDriver to connect Selenium with Sleipnir now.
I will check your document now. So do you have other advice for me?

Thanks!

Vào 17:04:58 UTC+7 Thứ Sáu, ngày 06 tháng 11 năm 2015, David Burns đã viết:

David Burns

Nov 6, 2015, 6:13:13 PM11/6/15
to selenium-...@googlegroups.com
If you get stuck, the quickest way to get help is on irc. We are in #selenium on freenode.

David

Sent from Mailbox

Nhữ Văn Cử

Nov 9, 2015, 11:48:59 AM11/9/15
to Selenium Developers
Hi David,

your mean is this site, right?
https://webchat.freenode.net/

Thanks!
Vào 06:13:13 UTC+7 Thứ Bảy, ngày 07 tháng 11 năm 2015, David Burns đã viết:

On Fri, Nov 6, 2015 at 10:50 PM, Nhữ Văn Cử <nvc...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi David,

Thank you so much for your support. I really want to make a SleipnirDriver to connect Selenium with Sleipnir now.
I will check your document now. So do you have other advice for me?

Thanks!

Vào 17:04:58 UTC+7 Thứ Sáu, ngày 06 tháng 11 năm 2015, David Burns đã viết:
Hi,

We, as a project, are moving more and more of the browser support to the browser vendors so will not be supporting Sleipnir. We have been working to make sure that there is a specification[1] if you want to build your own implementation.

[1] http://w3c.github.io/webdriver/webdriver-spec.html

David

Nhữ Văn Cử

Manoj K

Nov 15, 2015, 7:33:36 AM11/15/15
to Selenium Developers
https://webchat.freenode.net/#selenium

Join in with your unique nickname (Say : Sleipnir )

Regards,
Manoj