Re: [selenium-developers] Abridged summary of selenium-developers@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 2 topics

Aaron Evans

Jan 2, 2015, 4:44:03 PM1/2/15
to selenium-...@googlegroups.com
I'd also like to know what's needed to bring up the android & ios drivers up.  I believe they're still at 2.0.41, right?

On 01/02/2015 01:32 PM, selenium-...@googlegroups.com wrote:
Andrew Gray <threesixtyde...@gmail.com>: Dec 23 02:39PM -0800

Hi,

I was just wondering when the next release of Selenium (2.0.45) is planned
to be pushed out.

Regards,

Andrew
...more
Simon Stewart <simon.m...@gmail.com>: Jan 01 09:43PM

Jumping in a little late to the conversation (yay holiday email catchups)

The main reason for wanting browser vendors be responsible for their own
code was that it should be possible for there to ...more

-- Aaron Evans
one-shore.com - software test consulting
425-242-4304

Luke Inman-Semerau

Jan 5, 2015, 3:43:15 PM1/5/15
to selenium-...@googlegroups.com
Android and iOS (iPhone) Drivers have been deprecated and will not see another release. For alternatives see the following projects: selendroid, ios-driver, appium.