Maven release of 2.0b3

Simon Stewart

Mar 24, 2011, 6:49:05 AM3/24/11
to selenium-developers
Hi,

We have three confirmed maven-heads on the committer list. I believe
that Michael's on holiday now, so could either Kristian or Paul please
release to maven. I have no idea of the required incantations, and
have absolutely no desire to learn them, so could the two of you
converse and one of you do the release please?

Simon

Paul Hammant

Mar 24, 2011, 7:03:38 AM3/24/11
to selenium-developers
Checking out from the the 2.0b3 tag I'm doing ..

   ./go clean dist

.. to avoid testing what is already tested. Next up would be an attempt to run a maven 2.2.1 deploy locally (which depends on artifacts from the ./go build) but it is barfing.  I have a problematic iphone SDK, so I'm uninstalling:

    sudo /Developer/Library/uninstall-devtools --mode=all

I'd followed that with a reinstall of course.  Will keep folks informed...

- Paul

Michael Tamm

Mar 24, 2011, 7:13:52 AM3/24/11
to selenium-...@googlegroups.com
I have build, tested, and deployed the Maven artifacts for Selenium 2.0b3 yesterday evening.

They have already arrived in the central maven repository.

Cheers, Michael

Simon Stewart

Mar 24, 2011, 9:46:15 AM3/24/11
to selenium-...@googlegroups.com
Thank Michael and Paul!

Simon

Paul Hammant

Mar 24, 2011, 9:56:26 AM3/24/11
to selenium-...@googlegroups.com, Simon Stewart
Oh jeez, I didn't help. Thanks for the thanks though!

-ph

Patrice Jaton

Mar 25, 2011, 2:04:40 AM3/25/11
to Selenium Developers
Not sure whether I am looking at the right repository, but there seems
to be an issue with the selenium artifact:

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/seleniumhq/selenium/selenium/2.0b3/

contains only the pom files and is missing the JAR, source JAR and
javadoc JAR files

Thanks,
Patrice

Paul Hammant

Mar 25, 2011, 9:13:19 AM3/25/11
to selenium-...@googlegroups.com
You bypassed b2 right?  The pom to depend on changed:

- Paul

Michael Tamm

Mar 25, 2011, 10:17:47 AM3/25/11
to selenium-...@googlegroups.com
Since Selenium 2.0b2 there is no selenium jar artifact anymore,

Michael

Patrice Jaton

Mar 25, 2011, 5:08:16 PM3/25/11
to Selenium Developers
Thanks for the info. I was trying to get the wrong artifact, I guess.

Patrice