Breaking changes in Firefox 47.0 (webdriver)

sundru

Jun 20, 2016, 8:50:47 PM6/20/16
to selenium-...@googlegroups.com
So recently got updated to FF 47 and I believe there are some changes in FF which causes below crash.

"Unhandled exception at 0x000007FEB73AAA1D (xul.dll) in firefox.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation writing location 0x0000000000000000."

i also believe its due to the security fix below.

My target system is a windows 7 box with latest updates.

I can confirm that FF 46.0.1 works fine. Anyone know how this could be worked around in 47 ?

thanks,
Sundara

Shawn McCarthy

Jun 20, 2016, 10:54:15 PM6/20/16
to Selenium Developers
No workaround that I know of. Downgrade to Firefox 46. Or use Firefox Nightly with Marionette.

Luke Inman-Semerau

Jun 20, 2016, 11:51:47 PM6/20/16
to selenium-...@googlegroups.com

sundru