Re: [selenium-developers] Abridged summary of selenium-developers@googlegroups.com - 8 updates in 1 topic

Alex Kogon

Oct 20, 2016, 2:28:36 AM10/20/16
to selenium-...@googlegroups.com
Test is running but seems to be hung (unless it takes 3 hours)...I try it again but I think we need better information on what is happening

Build timed out (after 180 minutes). Marking the build as failed.
Build was aborted

On 19 October 2016 at 23:27, <selenium-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
alko <alex...@gmail.com>: Oct 19 02:39AM -0700

Hi folks, I refactored the Jenkins on a separate Jenkins instance to
include only the Java Build_All job and the the tests which successfully
run from it (and don't appear to need anything else) ...more
alko <alex...@gmail.com>: Oct 19 02:50AM -0700

Here is the plugin I used to replace the custom code doing the same thing...

https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Clone+Workspace+SCM+Plugin

On Wednesday, 19 October 2016 11:39:12 UTC+2, ...more
alko <alex...@gmail.com>: Oct 19 03:27AM -0700

Finally all of the Internet Explorer jobs are failing because of the
missing Python library

Warning raised by BUCK file parser: from pathlib import Path, PureWindowsPath, PurePath ...more
Alexei Barantsev <bara...@gmail.com>: Oct 19 04:35AM -0700

Renamed the jobs to eliminate spaces. The import issue should be fixed now.

среда, 19 октября 2016 г., 13:27:06 UTC+3 пользователь alko написал:
...more
Alex Kogon <alex...@gmail.com>: Oct 19 04:33PM +0200

OK let me see if they run now; I'm not sure if the spaces in the names were
causing the problem or the lack of the library but maybe if it is only
loaded dynamically when the spaces exist that fixed ...more
alko <alex...@gmail.com>: Oct 19 07:55AM -0700

That did seem to fix that error indeed, but now we get this rather
nondescript failure, that go (Buck I presume) killed the Java process, with
not much more info. I will turn tracing on and run it ...more
Alex Kogon <alex...@gmail.com>: Oct 19 06:11PM +0200

Failed again with the same error; I try it on master and see if it is
happier...

...more
Alex Kogon <alex...@gmail.com>: Oct 19 06:47PM +0200

I think this was an out of memory error indeed and it seems happier on
master...but now it is running very long, not sure what is going on in
those tests. Let's see if it times out or what happens. ...more