Java Tests

Sebastian Monte

Feb 2, 2016, 2:16:18 PM2/2/16
to Selenium Developers
Hi,

I would like to contribute to Selenium, but I'm feeling a bit shaky because I can't seem to successfully run tests. Take, for example, SelectLargeTest.java and the method selectByVisibleTextShouldNormalizeSpaces. It fails on line 78 (selection.selectByVisibleText(longOptionText.trim());) with the following parameters:

-Dwebdriver.chrome.driver=/Users/smonte/drivers/chromedriver -Dselenium.browser=chrome

So my question, are the tests passing for you and how do you actually run them?

Kind Regards,
Sebastian Monte

Andreas Tolfsen

Feb 3, 2016, 6:41:25 AM2/3/16
to selenium-...@googlegroups.com
On 27 January 2016 at 14:53, Sebastian Monte
<sebastia...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to contribute to Selenium, but I'm feeling a bit shaky because
> I can't seem to successfully run tests. Take, for example,
> SelectLargeTest.java and the method
> selectByVisibleTextShouldNormalizeSpaces. It fails on line 78
> (selection.selectByVisibleText(longOptionText.trim());) with the following
> parameters:
>
> -Dwebdriver.chrome.driver=/Users/smonte/drivers/chromedriver
> -Dselenium.browser=chrome

How do you run the tests? Run `./go -T` for a full list of test targets.