Invoking the Maven-install task

Krishnan Mahadevan

Nov 19, 2017, 12:29:46 AM11/19/17
to Selenium Developers

I am trying to do a local maven install of the selenium codebase, but I am not able to figure out how to go about doing it.

This is what I keep hitting

10:56 $ ./go maven-install

go aborted!

/Users/krmahadevan/githome/OpenSource/selenium/rake-tasks/buck.rb:513:in `buck_cmd'

/Users/krmahadevan/githome/OpenSource/selenium/Rakefile:513:in `block in (root)'

/Users/krmahadevan/githome/OpenSource/selenium/Rakefile:511:in `block in (root)'

Tasks: TOP => maven-install

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks & Regards

Krishnan Mahadevan

Simon Stewart

Nov 24, 2017, 11:53:55 AM11/24/17
to selenium-developers
I'll be honest --- I'm not sure, especially since we use the target immediately above to do the actual publishing.

Simon

⇜Krishnan Mahadevan⇝

Nov 24, 2017, 12:53:28 PM11/24/17
to selenium-...@googlegroups.com

Simon

I was trying to make a change and a local maven install so that I could basically test out the changeset locally for functionality.

Any idea on what I can do to figure this out on my own ?