WebDriver implementation for native Windows Phone Store Apps and Windows Desktop apps - how to submit for inclusion to "Third Party Drivers, Bindings, and Plugins" list at http://docs.seleniumhq.org/download

Nick Abalov

Jun 24, 2015, 4:22:47 PM6/24/15
to selenium-...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

We created an open-source WebDriver implementation for windows platforms (native Windows Phone Store Apps and Windows Desktop Apps).
All three projects listed below are open-sourced under MPL 2.0 license.

Winium.Desktop is WebDriver implementation for testing of Windows desktop applications (WPF, WinForms, or, basically, any app that supports Microsoft Accessability).
Wiki: https://github.com/2gis/Winium.Desktop/wiki

Winium.StoreApps is WebDriver implementation for testing of native Windows Store Apps on Windows Phone Emulators (no device support for now).
Note: This one requires to modify app under test to include test server.

Winium.StoreApps.CodedUi is WebDriver implementation for testing of Windows Store Apps both on Emulators and Devices (supports both native XAML-based and hybrid (with some limitations) applications. This project is in ealry stages of development, so maybe it should not be included in list, but if it will be, it would be greate for bringing possible contributors. But we were already able to automate standard Calendar app on Windows Phone device.
Note: This one does not require to modify app under test, like appium, but requires Visual Studio Premium or higher (due to use of CodedUi APIs).

I'd like to submit it to be included in the list of "Third Party Drivers, Bindings, and Plugins" at http://docs.seleniumhq.org/download to make it discoverable/available to other folks.
Who can help me with some brief guidance?

Thanks,
Nick

Luke Inman-Semerau

Jun 24, 2015, 4:29:46 PM6/24/15
to selenium-...@googlegroups.com
Feel free to log an issue or create a pull request to the github repo
for the website:

https://github.com/SeleniumHQ/www.seleniumhq.org

Nick Abalov

Jun 29, 2015, 12:31:52 AM6/29/15