Removing Presto-OperaDriver support

Andreas Tolfsen

Feb 23, 2015, 3:50:29 PM2/23/15
to selenium-...@googlegroups.com
Since Presto-OperaDriver is unmaintained and I have no interest in maintaining official Selenium support for it and it's now mostly been surpassed by Chromium-OperaDriver (https://github.com/operasoftware/operachromiumdriver/), I propose we remove any Presto-OperaDriver related code from our repos.

If no one has any objections, I'll do this in the coming days. This would involve removing the CI jobs and any references in documentation.

Seva Lo

Feb 23, 2015, 3:59:36 PM2/23/15
to selenium-...@googlegroups.com
No objections.

Seva

On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 12:50 PM, Andreas Tolfsen <a...@mozilla.com> wrote:
Since Presto-OperaDriver is unmaintained and I have no interest in maintaining official Selenium support for it and it's now mostly been surpassed by Chromium-OperaDriver (https://github.com/operasoftware/operachromiumdriver/), I propose we remove any Presto-OperaDriver related code from our repos.

If no one has any objections, I'll do this in the coming days.  This would involve removing the CI jobs and any references in documentation.

Andreas Tolfsen

Feb 28, 2015, 4:14:11 PM2/28/15

Consider it done: https://github.com/SeleniumHQ/selenium/compare/cf2aefba04f3...0c9288ad736