committers coming to selenium conf

Luke Inman-Semerau

Jul 29, 2015, 12:51:15 PM7/29/15
to selenium-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Commit-bit-ers,

I've been following the selenium conference workhorse committee's
goings on. Would appear that they may be throwing a free ticket to the
conference your way... IF they know you are coming.

If you have no idea about when / where the conference is... well, you,
umm, have been out of touch too long and may be disqualified from this
special offer :)

So, please chime in if you can come and would like to get a ticket
(you know, cause it's basically sold out!)

-Luke

(Chimed in thus far and don't need to chime in... Myself, Jim, Simon, Dima)

P.S. apologies to all the others on this mailing list, only
committers on the project qualify for this 'special offer'

Santiago Suarez Ordoñez

Jul 30, 2015, 3:57:09 PM7/30/15
to selenium-...@googlegroups.com

I'll be there, though I'll check with Sauce to see if there's already a ticket available for me and confirm with you directly, Luke.

Simon Stewart

Aug 6, 2015, 8:39:35 AM8/6/15
to selenium-developers

Daniel Davison

Aug 7, 2015, 7:44:37 AM8/7/15
to Selenium Developers
I'll be there, if i can get a ticket!  I thought the next batch was going to be released yesterday, but no dice.  I'm sure coming if i can get an SeConf ticket