Issue 7336 in selenium: Se 2.41.0 failed to launch test case on Safari 7.0.3 of Mac

sele...@googlecode.com

May 12, 2014, 5:04:48 PM5/12/14
to selenium-develope...@googlegroups.com
Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium Status-Untriaged

New issue 7336 by weixiny2...@gmail.com: Se 2.41.0 failed to launch test
case on Safari 7.0.3 of Mac
http://code.google.com/p/selenium/issues/detail?id=7336

Before filing an issue, please read the page at
http://code.google.com/p/selenium/wiki/SeleniumHelp This contains lot of
information about how best to get help, and tells you what we need to know.

Still here? We know that bugs are frustrating and annoying things. We also
know that you've probably spent ages trying to figure out what's wrong. The
more information you give us now, the more likely it is that we'll be able
to help.

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. launch the test cases developed in Selenium IDE from command window:
java -jar ./libs/selenium-server-standalone-2.41.0.jar
-htmlSuite "*safari" "http://www.google.com" "mysuite.html" "./log/results_safari.html".
2. Selenium RC could be started with Safari.
3. But the test case failed to start.

There are some NullPointExceptions:
09:05:09.631 WARN - POST
/selenium-server/driver/?seleniumStart=true&localFrameAddress=top&seleniumWindowName=&uniqueId=sel_10414&counterToMakeURsUniqueAndSoStopPageCachingInTheBrowser=1399928709626&sequenceNumber=4
HTTP/1.1
java.lang.NullPointerException: sessionId should not be null; has this
session been started yet?
at
org.openqa.selenium.server.FrameGroupCommandQueueSet.getQueueSet(FrameGroupCommandQueueSet.java:220)
at
org.openqa.selenium.server.SeleniumDriverResourceHandler.handleBrowserResponse(SeleniumDriverResourceHandler.java:187)
at
org.openqa.selenium.server.SeleniumDriverResourceHandler.handle(SeleniumDriverResourceHandler.java:153)
at org.openqa.jetty.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1526)
at org.openqa.jetty.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1479)
at org.openqa.jetty.http.HttpServer.service(HttpServer.java:920)
at org.openqa.jetty.http.HttpConnection.service(HttpConnection.java:820)
at org.openqa.jetty.http.HttpConnection.handleNext(HttpConnection.java:986)
at org.openqa.jetty.http.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:837)
at
org.openqa.jetty.http.SocketListener.handleConnection(SocketListener.java:243)
at org.openqa.jetty.util.ThreadedServer.handle(ThreadedServer.java:358)
at org.openqa.jetty.util.ThreadPool$PoolThread.run(ThreadPool.java:537)

Selenium version: 2.41.0
OS: Mac 10.9.2
Browser: Safari
Browser version: 7.0.3

Please provide any additional information below. A sample reduced test
case, or a public URL that demonstrates the problem will intrigue our merry
band of Open Source developers far more than nothing at all: they'll be far
more likely to look at your problem if you make it easy for them!

issue notifications to this address.

sele...@googlecode.com

May 13, 2014, 9:14:32 AM5/13/14
to selenium-develope...@googlegroups.com
Updates:
Labels: -Priority-Medium Priority-Low Component-RC Browser-Safari

Comment #1 on issue 7336 by barancev: Se 2.41.0 failed to launch test case