When Reintialize select2 with new data options can we re-set default value which is already selected

adils...@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2016, 9:29:03 AM4/29/16
to select2
Hi,

I need to know, When we Reinitialize select2 with new Data Options can we automatically re-set the value which is already selected to Reinitialize Dropdown Select Tag.

For example :

Suppose We have select tag with select2 instance. Now I want to add some new option into it that I have already done. but don't want to refresh the dropdown instance. I need to have the old value to be selected as it is.

Can I do this in your select2 library if yes then how or if not then how I can write this kind of code into your select2 library to extend this feature.

Waiting for your fruitful response.

Thanks
Adil