More than one time divs are getting appended based on the row count in Oracle Apex Tabular form

msriniva...@gmail.com

Jul 30, 2017, 5:18:16 AM7/30/17
to select2
Hi, We are using select 2 plugin in Oracle Apex in a tabular form. Whenever we click on 'Add Row' a new row is getting appended in the tabular form.

But on one of the columns we are using select2 plugin to fetch data. But the problem is whenever a new row gets appended in the form the select2 plugin is appending the div's based on the count of the rows which is not allowing us to submit the data.

The 3 images attached shows that the plugin is appending the select2 div regions based on the row count.

Image 1 row shows only 1 time the select2 plugin is added which is perfect. But when we add more than 1 row (images 2rows and 3rows) more than 1 divs are getting appended which is causing problem for the data to be submitted.

kindly need your help in solving the issue as its very critical and stopping the delivery of the project to customer.

3rows.JPG
1row.JPG
2rows.JPG