How to install select2 in a bitnami wikimedia webserver in Godaddy?

barandia...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2017, 11:56:59 AM1/14/17
to select2
Hi! I'm a newbie trying to start using select2
I have downloaded the code and I want to upload it to my bitnami wikimedia webserver in Godaddy.

But I simply don't know where or how to install it.

It is not like other extensions of wikimedia which I have installed by ftp uploading the code in /opt/bitnami/apps/mediawiki/htdocs/extensions and then activating it with a call in LocalSettings.php.

My excuses if this is an evident question.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
thanks!

barandia...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2017, 12:30:19 PM1/14/17
to select2
I mean a MediaWiki webserver not wikimedia