{TAB} button breaking control. Would like it to act as {ENTER}

Ronnie Tanner

Nov 6, 2014, 10:33:13 AM11/6/14
to sel...@googlegroups.com
Hi, we had a developer create our website form using this control. Our site is here:

http://www.iusedautoparts.com/

When the first option in the control (The Year) is selected it all works unless the user uses the arrows and scrolls then presses {TAB} to move to the next field. If {ENTER} is pressed it activates the next control just fine. Is there a way to make {TAB} work? Our developer said its a limitation of the control but from what I can tell that is not the case.

Regards
Ronnie

sami...@gmail.com

May 21, 2017, 6:20:45 AM5/21/17
to select2

how did you solve this issue? i checked your website, the tab order is working fine without breaking.

Ronnie Tanner

May 21, 2017, 10:02:39 AM5/21/17
to sel...@googlegroups.com, sami...@gmail.com
Hi, I do not know how this was resolved because I wasn't the one that worked on it.  The developer's name was Dave Matthewes. His Skype: dmathewes

Hope he can help you. If not, stry Stack Exchange. I've always gotten good results there.

Ronnie