select2 duplicate my page content

hamid reza Yazdani

Nov 17, 2016, 4:28:33 PM11/17/16
to select2

hi
when i add <script src="js/select2.min.js"></script> to my source code, my page content duplicate. and i have no problem when remove it
please help me

save image
Auto Generated Inline Image 1

adrum...@gmail.com

Nov 17, 2016, 7:10:34 PM11/17/16
to select2
On Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 4:28:33 PM UTC-5, hamid reza Yazdani wrote:
> hi
> when i add <script src="js/select2.min.js"></script> to my source code, my page content duplicate. and i have no problem when remove it
> please help me

Do you have a link to the page? That is helpful to provide.

hamid reza Yazdani

Nov 18, 2016, 1:36:25 AM11/18/16
to select2, adrum...@gmail.com
you mean to another page in this page????
yesterday this is correct but last night the problem occured

در جمعه 18 نوامبر 2016، ساعت 3:40:34 (UTC+3:30)، adrum...@gmail.com نوشته: