select2 and jquery 2.0.3 - problem

mike...@gmail.com

Oct 26, 2013, 4:42:19 AM10/26/13
to sel...@googlegroups.com
I have problem with this version of jquey

"TypeError: elem.dispatchEvent is not a function "

Tk

Igor Vaynberg

Oct 26, 2013, 11:01:22 AM10/26/13
to sel...@googlegroups.com
dispatchEvent does not appear in select2 code.

-igor

mike...@gmail.com

Oct 26, 2013, 4:56:04 PM10/26/13
to sel...@googlegroups.com
In my project if i change jquery 2.0.3 in 1.7.1 no problem but if i use 2.0.3 retur this error

mike...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2013, 3:32:12 AM10/28/13
to sel...@googlegroups.com
Sorry ... this error view only i use firebug ... TK

bogdan.g...@gmail.com

Mar 28, 2014, 7:54:40 AM3/28/14
to sel...@googlegroups.com
Had the same problem, turns out to be a FireQuery issue.

See https://github.com/ivaynberg/select2/issues/1708

raju...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2017, 1:52:05 AM2/28/17
to select2
On Saturday, 26 October 2013 14:12:19 UTC+5:30, Roberto Rossi wrote:
> I have problem with this version of jquey
Uncaught RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded