select 2 help

ronc...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2017, 9:46:28 AM2/5/17
to select2
I am new to programming and have included the js and css in the head

<link href="css/select2.min.css" rel="stylesheet" />
<script src="scripts/dist/js/select2.min.js"></script>

i load up my option box then call the a script

function script1() {

$(".lake").select2()
console.log("testr")
}
but nothing happens
my option box is called lake
any help would be great i have a day in this with now luck

do i need to call jquery or something?
thanks Ron

m.a....@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2017, 8:50:53 AM2/6/17
to select2
I got Select2 initializing by bringing in, in the following order: jquery, select2.min.js, select2.min.css.

Ron Cote

Feb 6, 2017, 9:00:11 AM2/6/17
to sel...@googlegroups.com
Thank  you  that works
Any idea how I can change the white background of the form to an image I tried  body background image  and no luck