Canyons - exceptional nature surround sound FX

BOOM Library - Professional Sound Effects

Apr 19, 2016, 11:27:07 AM4/19/16
to sel...@googlegroups.com

If this message is not displayed properly, click here .

Canyons - HD Nature Recordings

We are happy to release the next amazing nature SFX library, produced by nature recording guru Gordon Hempton - The Sound Tracker®: the spectacular CANYONS

EXCELLENT SOUND DESIGN OPPORTUNITIES
Canyons have bright reflections and a deep resonant echo, making them a Holy Grail for nature sound libraries. The key to using Canyons to produce compelling sound designs is paying attention to the echoes as they vanish into a seemingly never ending space, allowing them to change and transform as they flow down a rock-walled corridor to ultimately disappear below the threshold of hearing.

OVER 8 HOURS OF TOTAL PLAYTIME
This pristine collection of 135 carefully mastered recordings from the American West, made with state-of-the-art equipment, offers a complete kit to help you meet your most demanding needs, day or night, calm or windy conditions. Reverberant birdsong? Check. Haunting coyote chorus? Check. Soft murmur of evening insects? Canyons offers a treasure trove of new opportunities.

Make sure to benefit from our release discount of 20% until APRIL 23rd and only pay a reduced price.

LATEST TESTIMONIAL

“I'm addicted to BOOM Library. Everything you guys put out is amazing, and instantly useful. Please keep making stuff, so I can keep making stuff with it. Thanks for making great sounds, and for having great service."

SATISFIED BOOM LIBRARY CUSTOMER

Visit our website to listen to great audio samples and hear for yourself how BOOM Library SFX will boost your projects to the next level.

Thank you for your time and - have a great day!

If you don't want to receive this email anymore, click here to unsubscribe.

BOOM Library GbR.
Kästrich 6
55116 Mainz
Germany