Display reflects the actual order of the values -- Can this be disabled?

ma...@findesign.com.au

Jun 3, 2016, 3:08:35 AM6/3/16
to select2
Hey,

I've just upgraded to 4.0.3 (or in the process of)... With the new "Display reflects the actual order of the values" (https://select2.github.io/announcements-4.0.html#value-ordering), is it possible to disable this feature? I was allowing the user to order the li items using another js module, but every time you select an extra item, it resets the order to what was sent from the server (not helpful in this instance). Is it possible to have the option for select2 to just add to the end of the list, like it did previously, and ignore server sent order?

Thanks,
Mark