Bug selection on mobile Samsung Browser 5 with loaded remote data

refi...@gmail.com

Sep 1, 2017, 5:04:15 AM9/1/17
to select2
Hi,

this bug is really strange, I have it only on Samsung Browser. whatsmybrowser.org/b/JMA4Q7C

When I click on the 5th element of a select2 option loaded in ajax, juste like your exemple (Loading remote data / Select2 comes with AJAX support built in, using jQuery's AJAX methods. In this example, we can search for repositories using GitHub's API.) It select the previous element.

Even if I put this on my css, it select the previous element :
.select2-dropdown{
position:fixed;
top:0;
width: 100% !important;
}
.select2-results__option{
padding-top: rem-calc(100);
padding-bottom: rem-calc(100);
background: #FFF;
z-index: 100;
}

When I type a word, then a space, then I click on the 5th elements, it select the 5th element. no bug here ! Oô

Samsung browser is the default brower on samsung phone, do you see what is going on ?