search dropdown not showing when embedded in dialog window...

mrte...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2013, 4:45:10 PM7/15/13
to sel...@googlegroups.com
I am using a calendar platform called dhtmlx scheduler. Within the calendar, when you click on a time, a dialog will pop up and show options for filling in an event. On this dialog I am including a select2 ajax control.

Unfortunately, the drop down display doesn't show properly - it is being displayed underneath the dialog box.

Does anyone know of a way to make the drop down results appear in the foreground? I have tried a few things, including z-indexing ( appears, but can't lose focus), and modifying the select2 code to append to a specific element that is in my dialog box.

Maybe someone has solved this problem already?

mrte...@gmail.com

Jul 16, 2013, 11:24:03 AM7/16/13
to sel...@googlegroups.com, mrte...@gmail.com
Well, it may not be the most clean solution, but I have it working. I put a high z-index on the the dropdown div. And then I attached the mask to the popup module container.

se...@quixote.com

May 19, 2016, 2:17:44 PM5/19/16
to select2, mrte...@gmail.com
On Tuesday, July 16, 2013 at 8:24:03 AM UTC-7, mrte...@gmail.com wrote:
> Well, it may not be the most clean solution, but I have it working. I put a high z-index on the the dropdown div. And then I attached the mask to the popup module container.

Hi I am now running into the same issue. Do you mind explaining how you attach the mast to the popup module container?

Thanks,
Sean