ProvisionException for master snapshot on Play 2.5

Taylor Ninesling

Jul 10, 2016, 7:35:32 PM7/10/16
to SecureSocial
I am currently trying to integrate SecureSocial into an application running on Play 2.5 and Scala 2.11.8. When I run the program and try to access any of the routes using SecureSocial controllers, I get an error such as:

[ProvisionException: Unable to provision, see the following errors: 1) Error injecting constructor, java.lang.AbstractMethodError at securesocial.controllers.Registration.<init>(Registration.scala:41) while locating securesocial.controllers.Registration 1 error]

I previously had a similar error where I would get a ProvisionException on accessing any route, including the Play sample HomeController at /, which I solved by changing to the legacy StaticRoutesGenerator.

Any ideas on how to solve this issue?