Looking for a Z67-IDE+

Rob

Jun 16, 2022, 7:53:36 PM6/16/22
to SEBHC
I have the original SASI board and the Z67-IDE board, but see that some things require the Z67-IDE+?  If so, does anyone have one they can sell me?

I've been away for a few years and just trying to get back up to speed...

Don't worry, I have a TON of questions.

Thanks!

Rob

norberto.collado koyado.com

Jun 16, 2022, 8:18:05 PM6/16/22
to SEBHC
Rob,

I do not have any more Z67-IDE+ boards. Rather than ordering more boards, I'm focused on enabling the Z67-SDC board which will cost less than the Z67-IDE+ as it uses standard TTL parts.

The Z67-SDC is still in debug as it has a timing issue (it crashes at random, so it is hard to understand what is causing the issue).  It is using same code as the Z67-IDE+ on different HW. Terry S. has been helping me to solved this issue. Small progress in the right direction has been made.  My setup has a SCSI logic analyzer, SPI logic analyzer, and a scope attached to hopefully find the issue. Also I have attached two laptops to capture proper timing.

In the background, I'm also I'm updating the original Z67-IDE that was used inside the H8 chassis with a newer version. Same design but faster. It is going to be a full-size board. I will be ordering boards soon to check the layout. It will be using the same Z67-IDE+ code on different HW to make it easy to enable.

Thanks,
Norberto

Jun 16, 2022, 8:25:40 PM6/16/22
to sebhc Google Group
OK,

Thanks for the update. I have the new H8-H67-H37-H17 board that I need to finish building out… I’ll spend time with that for now and wait for the new board.

[...]

Joseph Travis

Jun 16, 2022, 10:20:07 PM6/16/22
to se...@googlegroups.com
Rob,

I have one if you're interested.  I'll email you directly with the info.

Regards,
Joe Travis n6ypc

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sebhc/SA0PR01MB6284DBF192674D26A9E47CAAA1AF9%40SA0PR01MB6284.prod.exchangelabs.com.