Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Jochen

no leída,
18 abr 2014, 5:28:0818/4/14
a sea...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm running seafile 2.1.5 pro with mySQL on Ubuntu Server 12.04.
Now I realized that one of my libraries isn't completely synced: on my local disk there are about 70 directories in a subdirectory, on seafile there are about 20 directories of them missing!
Seafile Client tells me, that the library is synced and everything is fine!?
What can I do / check?
Since the library is about 16GB in size and I'm currently just connected via slow DSL Connection, I don't want to throw away and resync the whole library.

Thanks and best regards,
jochen

Lingtao Pan

no leída,
18 abr 2014, 5:46:1818/4/14
a sea...@googlegroups.com
What's in seafile.log at the client side?

Jochen

no leída,
18 abr 2014, 6:07:2718/4/14
a sea...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, one of the PEBKAC (Problem exists between keyboard and chair) ones: everything is there and in place but the display options where wrong and it didn't show up in alphabetical order.... Sorry for inconvenience! You guys are doing a really great Job!

Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos