sync multiple folders on computer under one encrypted library?

Jim .Bob

Jul 10, 2014, 1:18:04 PM7/10/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

is it possible to create one main encrypted library such as one called "Backup" and have multiple folders such as my documents, pictures and what not to all be placed in that main 'Backup' library when synced?

As I do not want to create a new library for each folder on my computer with it's own password for encryption, I would rather all of the folders were encrypted together in one library.

Thanks!

David Bobb

Jul 11, 2014, 9:23:57 PM7/11/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
A potential workaround in the meantime is to use symlinks (windows 7+ or linux) or junction points (windows XP). That can be done from the command prompt. You can use the command "mklink /?" to look up how to use the command, or there are a variety of graphical helper programs if you'd rather not bother with that.