Service Integration

Nono

Sep 30, 2014, 6:22:20 AM9/30/14
to sea...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Seafile does a great job in keeping our file safe, updated and shared.

Thanks you for that!

As the web evolve today, we do use multiples services, so seafile for files, asana for task lists, etc...
Then we collaborate on a platform to be updated. I do know Slack.com Glip.com teamwork.com basecamp etc...

Certain apps (like slack) provide services integration so slack concentrate every updates in One unique place
This is way better for everybody because apps concentrate about what they are good to !

So for now we use Slack.com and this is terribly usefull, they have a wide range of service integration, so when an app has a notification, the app update Slack and everybody is informed.

Slack provide something named "Webhooks" to integrate custom apps the example provided is in this format

curl -X POST --data-urlencode 'payload={"channel": "#general", "username": "webhookbot", "text": "This is posted to #general and comes from a bot named webhookbot.", "icon_emoji": ":ghost:"}' https://xxx.slack.com/services/hooks/incoming-webhook?token=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Can it be integrated with seafile and can someone give me a hint about where can i start to redirect all seafile notification to slack.

Thanks !

Specter Hi

Jul 21, 2015, 5:30:26 AM7/21/15
to sea...@googlegroups.com